- Name and Surname
- Email address
- Mailing Address and/or Physical Address
- Phone Number
- Age and/or ID number
- Credit Card or other payment Information
Personal Information Collection
We may collect this information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- Users visiting our website
- Users registering on the website
- Users placing an order on the website
- Users subscribing to receive further communication from us, such as but not limited to, emails regarding specials, sales, and other promotional news.
- Users engaging in other activities, services, features or resources made available via our website
- Users entering competitions or promotions via our website
Users may visit our site anonymously; however that may prevent them from being able to engage in certain site related activities or to order products from the website.
We may collect certain data from anonymous users. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Browser name
- Type of computer or device used
- Technical information about the users means of connection
- Times the site was visited
- Items viewed
Personal Information Use
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions We use the information provided when placing an order to fulfil that order. Certain information will only be shared with 3rd parties in order to fulfil that order (for example : postal addresses will be given to the courier service used)
- To improve customer service
- To personalise user experience
- To improve our site
- To generate user trend information and website analytics
We may contact you about, but not limited to, the following:
- News and New stock
- Promotions and Sales
- Surveys related to our products and website
In order to opt into receiving further communication, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If you would like to withdraw your consent for receiving further communications, you can contact us via email and we will remove you from our emailing list
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
In terms of payments – Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all industry requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Should you click on any links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Web Browser Cookies
Age Of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Acceptance of These Terms
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us via email.